Category: Call for Entries
* Saturday, October 27 Monday, October 29, 2001. Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
1st Entry Deadline: March 8, 2001
2nd Entry Deadline: March 22, 2001
3rd Entry Deadline: April 5, 2001
* September 2001. Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.
Early Submission Deadline: April 30, 2001
Final Entry Deadline: May 15, 2001
* Friday, November 16 Saturday, November 17, 2001. New York, New York, U.S.A.
Entry Deadline: April 13, 2001
* Thursday, October 18 Sunday, October 21, 2001. Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Entry Deadline: July 1, 2001
* Fall 2001. San Francisco and Los Angeles, California; Chicago, Illinois; Seattle, Washington; New York, New York, U.S.A.; Montreal, Canada; Tokyo and Osaka, Japan; Seoul, South Korea; and London, England.
Early Deadline: May 4, 2001
Late Deadline: June 1, 2001
* Thursday, October 4 Friday, October 26, 2001. Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
Entry Deadline: July 16, 2001
California SUN International Animation Festival
* Saturday, March 24, 2001. Northridge, California, U.S.A.
Entry Deadline: February 25, 2001
* Friday, July 13 Monday, July 23, 2001. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Wednesday, July 25 Sunday, July 29, 2001. São Paulo, Brazil.
Entry Form Deadline: April 15, 2001
Films & Videos Deadline: June 1, 2001
* Thursday, August 2 Monday, August 6, 2001. Hollywood, California, U.S.A.
Entry Deadline: March 31, 2001.
The government of Spain's Balearic Islands is organizing a fully paid retreat for animators from around the world to come and hone their craft in Majorca. The attending animators, writers and technicians will have their travel, living and working expenses paid for by the non-profit fund. Moreover, the foundation will invite recognized names in the field to lead seminars and workshops. Projects created during the retreat will screen at Majorca's yearly animation festival ANI.MAR. However, the foundation needs the animation community's support to receive full funding for the project.
* Wednesday, April 4 Sunday, April 8, 2001. Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A.
Entry Deadline: January 10, 2001.
The fifth annual KC Filmmakers Jubilee is a celebration of independent filmmaking. All experimental and animation entries must be 30 minutes or less. A US$1000 prize will be awarded in each category. For more information contact: Tel.: (913) 649-0244; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; or Web: http://www.kcjubilee.org/.
* Thursday, September 13 Friday, September 14, 2001. Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.
Entry Deadline: May 15, 2001.
* Saturday, March 10 Sunday, March 18, 2001. Durango, Colorado, U.S.A. Entry Deadline: January 2, 2001.
* Thursday, April 5 Sunday, April 8, 2001. Taos, New Mexico, U.S.A. Entry Deadline: January 5, 2001.
* Thursday, February 15 Saturday, February 17, 2001. Los Angeles and Santa Monica, California, U.S.A. Entry Deadline: January 1, 2001