Company Profile: KBS Media
Company Name: KBS Media
Address: 4F, KBS Media Centrer, 1652 Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea
Business Category: Broadcast
Business Subcategory: TV Program Distribution
- Telephone: 82-2-781-8163
- Fax: 82-2-781-8432
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Steven Park
- Title: Senior Sales Manager
- Website: http://global.kbsmedia.co.kr
- Twitter, Myspace, Facebook Address: N/A
Partners: TVB, GTV, NHK, Astro, CCTV, Arte
KBS Media manages four major businesses - Global Sales, Contents Licensing & Production, Cultural & Public Events Planning and Home Entertainment. Throughout its operations, KBS Media maintains the values and integrity of the KBS (Korean Broadcasting System), which is a world’s leading public broadcaster, combined with he commercial skill and insight, flexibility, knowledge and strength of a global corporation.
KBS Media continues to build the reputation of KBS around the world by serving all audiences and customers with first class products and strengthening our services.
Global Sales: Bringing the best of KBS programming to audiences around the world
Contents Licensing & Production: Acquiring, investing in, localizing contents and maximizing their potential
Cultural & Public Events Planning: Planning cultural & public events which add value to KBS as a public broadcaster
Home Entertainment: Helping audiences enjoy the best of KBS through a variety of media such as TV, DVD, books, and CD
Who We Are
- Describe your current business status in the local/global market.
KBS Media manages its program distribution and licensing
- Describe your key products
Noodle Road (Documentary)
Asian Corridor in Heaven (Documentary)
- What are your company’s main strengths?
High quality competitive contents and popularity in Asia
- What are the greatest challenges, both from a creative and business standpoint that companies like yours face in today’s economy?
To continue to produce high quality programs and to expand to new markets such as Europe and America
- Describe your plans for 2010.
Co-production with international partners, Market expansion