Company Profile: ISPLUS Corp.
Company Name: ISPLUS Corp.
Address: 7 Soonhwa-dong Joong-gu Seoul 100-759 Korea
Business Category: Broadcasting
Business Subcategory: TV Station
- Telephone: 82 2 751 9127
- Fax: 82 2 751 9302
- Email: Eugene@joongang.co.kr
- Contact: Eugene Kim
- Title: International Distribution Manager
- Website: www.qtv.co.kr
- Twitter, Myspace, Facebook Adress:
- Partners: Turner Broadcasting Company
In May 1999, JoongAng Ilbo launched JoongAng Broadcasting Corporation after taking over Q Channel (now Q-TV), a cable TV station that airs non-fiction programs 24-hours a day through contracts with some of the world's top documentary program producers. Quality cultural programs and current event programs made by JoongAng Media also provide viewers with a new perspective of the world.
ISPLUS Corp. is the holding company of the broadcasting business in JoongAng Ilbo.
The broadcasting business is considered one of the most important areas of JoongAng Ilbo's information media network, just as TBC was before its forced merger in 1980. As the holding company of JMN's broadcasting business, ISPLUS Corporation will work enthusiastically in the upcoming multi-channel digital satellite environment.
Who We Are
- Describe your current business status in the local/global market.
QTV and JGOLF contents distribution, co-production and format sales
- Describe your key products.
ISPlus focused on a documentary till 2009 and now ventures into a real documentary as of 2010.
- What are your company’s main strengths?
ISPlus possesses a documentary library of over 10 years of work and global networking
- What are the greatest challenges, both from a creative and business standpoint that companies like yours face in today’s economy?
- Describe your plans for 2010.
Achieves format sales: Exports <Yes, Chef> to America and Europe, <Painter of the Wind> international sales