Company Profile: Design Seol
Company Name: Design Seol
Address: 691~730, I-dong, Sangrok-gu, Ansan-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
Business Category: Character Merchandising and Licensing
Business Subcategory: N/A
- Telephone: 82-31-417-1095
- Fax: 82-013-407-1051
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Lim Eun Kyoung
- Title: Manager
- Website: www.ddung.net / www. ddungshop.com
- Twitter, Myspace, Facebook Address: N/A
Malaysia: Christina Lew, Cosmos Corporation Pte. Ltd.
Philippine: Empire, Great Gifts Sales and Licensing
Singapore: Hai Soon Diesel & Trading Pte. Ltd., Nolajoo Enterprise LLP
Italy: Product & Licensing Executive
France: Pop-Line, Marathon Media
England: Arkness Europe Ltd T, Aartbox
Thailand: Tanathavornpong Supaporn
Design Seol is a leading company in the character licensing industry. Design Seol’s ultimate goal is to expand its popular character Ddung to a global character and to build a happy and beautiful design world. Design Seol serves as an agent for freelancing illustrators and photographer.
Since developing a character Ddung in 2002, Design Seol has been licensed Ddung to more than 24 licensees for 1000 items. Ddung gained its stardom by being published as flash animation on a portal site and participating in tradeshows.
In addition, Ddung receives a good review from countries like China, Taiwan, Canada, Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia and the United States.
Who We Are
- Describe your current business status in the local/global market.
International sales and distribution has been increased for Design Seol’s 3,000 character licensed items.
- Describe your key products.
Ddung has been developed into 3,000 products and is beloved by many people.
- What are your company’s main strengths?
Design Seol is specialized in character design and licensing with a comprehensive knowledge of production, distribution, and character design and licensing.
- What are the greatest challenges, both from a creative and business standpoint that companies like yours face in today’s economy?
To create a culture around Ddung World
- Describe your plans for 2010.
To launch a Ddung brand shop