Gundemonium Collection Launches on Playstation®Network
I previously gave you the blurb on PSN’s forthcoming release of Doujin games. Well, the Gundemonium Collection is now available!
Featuring 2-D anime-style game play, high-impact weaponry, multiple levels, and remote play capability, this collection will satisfy your shooter game fix! Hell, you can even take snapshots of your gaming action and post it on YouTube.
Here are the details:
Gundemonium Recollection features:
• Three playable characters and a fourth unlockable
• Five levels of intense side scrolling bullet gameplay
• Story, Practice and Mission modes allow players to take their shooting skills to the max
• Two playable characters and a third unlockable
• Five Levels of multi-directional bullet-hell action
• Six Matrix Masters counter attack spells to choose from
• Co-op two player mode
Hitogata Happa features:
• Seven playable characters, and an eighth unlockable
• Six stages of top down overhead gameplay
• Unlockable hidden missions
The Gundemonium Collection will be available June 15, 2010 for $14.99 on the PlayStation Network. Gundemonium Recollection, GundeadliGne and Hitogata Happa will also be available individually for $5.99 each.