The Fourth Inernational Festival of Animated Films
Flatworld by Daniel Greaves. Shock by Zlatin Radev. © Zlatin Radev Films.
© Tandem Films Entertainment.
Flatworld by Daniel Greaves.
Shock by Zlatin Radev. © Zlatin Radev Films.
An international jury comprised of Raoul Servais (Belgium), Natalia Orlova (Russia), Monique Renault (The Netherlands), and Natalia Chernyshova (Ukraine) awarded the following prizes and diplomas at KROK `97:
- Grand Prix: Daniel Greaves for Flat World (Great Britain)
- Special Jury Prize: Mikhail Aldashin The Nativity (Russia)
- Special Jury Prize: Nick Park for A Close Shave (Great Britain)
- Special Jury Prize: Alexander Petrov for the visual representation in The Mermaid (Russia)
- Prize for Category 1 (Film Up to 5 Min.): Vuk Jevremovic for The Wind Subsides (Germany)
- Prize for Category 2 (Films from 5 to 10 Min.): Zlatin Radev for Shock (Bulgaria)
- Prize for Category 3 (Films from 10 to 30 Min.): Tyron Montgomery for Quest (Germany)
- Prize for Category 4 (Films over 30 Min.) was not awarded.
- Prize for Category 5 (Films for Children): An Vrombaut for When I Grow Up I Want to Be A Tiger (Belguim)
- Prize for Category 6 (Films-Debuts): Kirsten Winter for Clocks (Germany)
- Prize for Category 7 (Computer Films) was not awarded
- Prize for Category 8 (Advertising Films) was not awarded
- Prize for Category 9 (Student Films): Yuri Cherenkov for the Grand Migration (France)
- Prize for Category 10 (Series): Wayne Traudt for Movements of the Body (Canada)