Poser 8 Revealed: Working With Files & Accessing Content Paradise - Part 1
The background image is loaded and the Document Window is resized to match.
3. Rotate and move the camera to match the figure’s position and scale to the background image.
4. Rotate and move the feet with the Rotate tool to align with the background image. Next, rotate the neck and the arms into place and then adjust the hands to match.
5. Finally, choose an expression from the Library to match the background picture’s expression.
After adjusting the pose, the figure roughly matches the background image, as shown in Figure 4-11.
6. Select File, Save As and save the file as Background match.pz3.
1. Open Poser with the Ryan figure visible.
2. Choose the File, Import, BVH Motion menu command. Locate and open the Jumping jack.bvh file. In the BVH Export/Import Options dialog box, choose the Don’t Scale Figures option and the Along X-Axis option and click the OK button.
Several warning dialog boxes appear; simply click OK to clear each of them.
3. Select the Window, Animation Controls and click Play.
The figure is animated, as shown in Figure 4-12.
4. Select File, Save As and save the file as Jumping jack figure.pz3.
Kelly L. Murdock has more than 15 years experience in the computer graphics arena, especially in the area of 3D graphics. Included in the experience is a variety of tasks from high-end CAD product design and architectural pre-visualization to virtual reality and games. Kelly is best known for his international best-selling books on graphics including the 3ds max Bible, Illustrator Bible and Naked Maya. He also is the author of Poser 6 Revealed and Poser 7 Revealed as well as Edgeloop Character Modeling for 3D Professionals. Kelly currently works as a freelance designer for Logical Paradox Design, a company that he founded with his brother.