Poser 8 Revealed: Editing and Posing Figures - Part 3
Use the Hierarchy Editor to Hide Elements
1. Open Poser with the default mannequin figure visible.
2. Select Window, Hierarchy Editor.
The Hierarchy Editor opens.
3. Click the Visibility icon to the left of the Hip, Abdomen, Chest, and Waist items.
The selected elements are hidden, as shown in Figure 3-43.
4. Select File, Save As and save the file as Quickly hidden elements.pz3.
Set a Figure’s Parent
1. Open Poser with the Ryan figure visible.
2. Open the Library palette and select the Props category. In the Primitives folder, select and add the Ball object to the scene.
3. From the Figure Selection drop-down list at the upper-left of the Document Window, select the Ryan option.
4. Select Figure, Set Figure Parent.
The Figure Parent dialog box appears.
5. In the Figure Parent dialog box, select the Ball1 object and click OK.
The default figure becomes a child of the ball item. Now if you select and move the ball object, the figure follows. You can also see in the Hierarchy palette, that the Ryan figure is located under the Ball 1 object, as shown in Figure 3-44.
6. Select File, Save As and save the file as New figure parent.pz3.