Poser 8 Revealed: Editing and Posing Figures - Part 1
Each of the figures now has a unique name.
6. From the Figure Selection drop-down list at the upper-left of the Document Window, select the Ryan option.
7. Select Figure, Figure Height, Heroic Model.
8. Select Display, Figure Style, Flat Shaded.
9. From the Figure Selection drop-down list at the upper-left of the Document Window, select the Ryan Clone option.
10. Select Figure, Figure Height, Adolescent.
11. Select Display, Figure Style, Cartoon with Lines.
Each of the figures is displayed using a different height and style, as shown in Figure 3-9.
12. Select File, Save As and save the file as Unique figures.pz3.
Kelly L. Murdock has more than 15 years experience in the computer graphics arena, especially in the area of 3D graphics. Included in the experience is a variety of tasks from high-end CAD product design and architectural pre-visualization to virtual reality and games. Kelly is best known for his international best-selling books on graphics including the 3ds max Bible, Illustrator Bible and Naked Maya. He also is the author of Poser 6 Revealed and Poser 7 Revealed as well as Edgeloop Character Modeling for 3D Professionals. Kelly currently works as a freelance designer for Logical Paradox Design, a company that he founded with his brother.