About Animation World Network - AWN.com
- AWNtv — AWN's innovative media portal brings animated shorts, commercials, trailers and clips right to your computer. AWNtv is filled with hundreds of easily searchable animated and visual effects short films, trailers and clips, broken into an array of categories and playlists. With new content being programmed every week, AWNtv will certainly fulfill your need for animation. Ranging from top independent shorts to classic webisodes and behind-the-scenes videos, AWNtv's extensive categorization will guide you right to high-quality video to suit any mood. Branded channels showcase productions from Icebox and fxguide, along with the short films and commercials featured in Stash DVD Magazine. Moreover, weekly playlists bring content together in fun ways, highlighting the best videos AWNtv has to offer.
- AnimationWorld Magazine — the first and only electronic publication dedicated to the art, craft and industry of the international animation community. On average, AWN publishes 2-5 new articles a week giving an in-depth look into the vast arenas of the animation community.
- VFXWorld Magazine — AWN's publication dedicated to the diverse fields of visual effects, 3D animation and computer graphics. VFXWorld provides targeted, in-depth perspective and insight into these dynamic industries through an entertaining and informative assembly of viewpoints, tutorials, and imagery.
- Animation Flash, AWN Spotlight, VFXNewswire and Spotlight on AWNtv Newsletters — AWN's subscription-based weekly e-mail newsletters keep people up-to-date on the latest animation industry news from around the world. The Animation Flash is the news and nothing, but the news. The AWN Spotlight and the VFXNewswire deliver news headlines, event and job listings, plus site and affiliate news in total to over 100,000 professionals and enthusiasts. Spotlight on AWNtv shines a light on the latest and greatest video content arriving on AWN's animation video portal.
- Career Connections — AWN's recruiting section offers a wealth of resources for both job seekers and employers / recruiters. A sophisticated personal profile and resume system allows job seekers to create different cover letters and send different sets of information to different perspective employers. Profiles are anonymous and no contact information is exchanged until a job seeker chooses to share. Employers and recruiters have access to various screening and searching features as well as special rates for job posting advertisements.
- Animation Industry Database (AIDB.com) — the ultimate resource for the professional animation community. Use the database and free downloadable directories to find animation, visual effects and related companies located throughout the world. Choose from more than 8,000 companies in more than 80 categories ranging from animation production to distribution, from advertising agencies to trade commissions. The AIDB functions as a buyer's guide, a way to find clients, get work and obtain the products and services you need.
- AnimationBlogspot (AnimationBlogSpot.com) — AWN's active blog community offers professionals and fans of animation and visual effects to create their own personalized web presence. Animation Blogspot provides users with the tools to broadcast their take on the industry or share their artistic vision with the world. Specifically geared toward the world of animation and visual effects, this easy-to-use blog community ranges from professional blogs to personal student profiles. Featured Blogs give readers a unique professional point of view, providing movie reviews, in-depth event coverage, tutorials and editorial commentary.